Welcome to our website!
Magnetoscarves.com is the e-commerce store of the enterprise under the name PANTELIS_VITALIOTIS_MAGNETO, located in Athens, Attica, Greece, 21 Sporadon str., P.O 11361, with VAT No 039271976 and its electronic store MAGNETOSCARVES.COM (hereinafter referred to as the "Enteprise").
1. PRODUCTS AND INFORMATION
The Enterprise is committed to the truth, accuracy and completeness of the information provided in the online store regarding the identity and details of the Enterprise, as well as the main features of its products through the e-shop.
The Enterprise reserves and is not liable for any technical or typographical mistakes due to misconduct or due to reasons of force majeure and which it accepts to correct if they become aware of it.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Enterprise fully complies with the provisions of the Hellenic Civil Code regarding the sale as well as the provisions of Law 2251/1994 on Consumer Protection as amended and in force.
The Enterprise in the context of its transactions through the online store informs the Customer on the basis of the availability or non-availability of the products at all times and can not in any case guarantee their availability. In any case, the Enterprise undertakes to inform the Customer in due time of the non-availability of specific items, in which case it has no further liability.
The Enterprise strives to provide high quality services every day. In the context of good faith, the Enterprise is not responsible or liable for any errors in features, photos, and product prices posted on the site and cannot ensure that there will be no errors in any cause when importing and/or updating the features and/or the price of a product.
The Enterprise has no responsibility for any unauthorized third party interventions in products and/or information made available through the e-shop.
The Enterprise does not state in any way that the information contained in the documents and announcements published on its website is suitable for any purpose. Any such document and associated graphic representation is provided "as is" without any guarantee of any kind whatsoever.
3. USER'S RESPONSIBILITY
Each User is free to make use of the site in accordance with the law and morality. The responsibility for the contents of the transactions lies solely with the User. The Enterprise does not exercise any kind of correction or interference with the data transferred by the User. The User must accurately complete the following fields: name, address, message, etc. in online forms of communication. The use of the site is subject to Hellenic, European and International laws and the User agrees not to use our site in order to violate these laws.
In the context of the foregoing, the User agrees and undertakes not to use the online store for:
1. sending, posting, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful insult and damage to the Enterprise or any third party, either infringes the confidentiality or privacy of any person's information,
2. Sending, publishing or otherwise transmitting any content that inflicts moral, societal, apprenticeship etc. harm.
3. sending, posting or otherwise transmitting any content for which users have no right to broadcast under the law or in force contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of industrial relations or covered by confidentiality agreements),
4. Send, post or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties,
5. Send, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, cause damage, destroy or operate the equipment any software or computer hardware,
6. deliberate or unintentional violation of applicable law
7. harassment of third parties in any way,
8. collecting or storing personal data about other users.
In addition, the User agrees that the Enterprise in general is not responsible for anything that arises from third parties who use the site. Any use contrary to the above, except for civil penalties, also causes the service to be interrupted without notice.
4. PRICING POLICY
E-store prices can be changed at any time without notice.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the content of the online store, including the brand name and the Enterprise's distinctive title, trademarks, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, etc., is the intellectual property of the Enterprise and is protected by the relevant provisions of Hellenic law, European law and international conventions or intellectual property of third parties.
Any duplication, transfer or creation of derivative work based on this content or misleading the public about the real provider of the online store is strictly prohibited. Reproduction, dissemination, transmission, retransmission of material, or any other use of the contents in any manner or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the Enterprise or any other copyright holder.
In particular, the names, images, logos and distinctive features of the online store under the PANTELIS_VITALIOTIS_MAGNETO and MAGNETOSCARVES.COM trademark are trademarks of the Enterprise protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their appearance on the site should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
6. "LINKS" TO OTHER WEBSITES
7. CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
When the User sends an online request, the information he/she provides is used to respond to his/her question online. We handle the requests that each User completes as well as the e-mails he/she sends as confidential information. We will not pass on the content of these messages except to the recipient directly concerned and in the cases provided for by the law if this is requested by the Enterprise or if the content of the message is considered to affect and offend the Enterprise.
Such action is necessary in order:
1. to protect the rights and property of the Enterprise
2. to protect against bad or unauthorized use of the site
3. to protect the personal safety or property of users and consumers.
However, if the User grants the Enterprise a false e-mail address or tries to take the position of another person when sending information online, all information - as well as the IP address - will be part of any research.
The Enterprise may need to process the user's email in cooperation with the technical department. In addition, if any User requests to contact a responsible employee from the Enterprise Customer Service Department to assist him/her in any e-mail, then that employee may have access to the full range of information relevant to his/her request such User, including the User's email address and messages. The Enterprise is not responsible for the security policy of other sites or the way they manage their online visitors.
In order to be informed on our General Data Protection Policy, please revert to the relevant link.